Frequent Urination Missed Period Plan B Missed Period By A Month After Plan B?

Missed Period by a Month after Plan B? - frequent urination missed period plan b

I have regular period.

I had my last period 1 June The condom broke out on 7 June. Took Plan B for the 8 June, you have my period (because of the pill, I think) on 11 June. It took four days. From then until now I had protected sex. I have three HPT and all tests were negative. The first 2 test at home and 3rd in the clinic. The last one I took was one week.

I have symptoms like cramps and back pain. It's like when I have my period, but the time was not simply there.

I am very worried. And highlights are delaying my time, but it has more than a month! I looked at the symptoms of pregnancy, but have not found, no exception for frequent urination, but it was. They also fell ill twiceBut this was due to poor nutrition, but we lost my term, of course, concerned about the IM.

Someone went through the same thing? And you can not say I go to the doctor because I have done. Any honest feedback is very welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment