Cherry Computer Desk Writing Up Divorce Papers.. Have I Listed Everything I Want To Be Awarded?

Writing up divorce papers.. have I listed everything I want to be awarded? - cherry computer desk

We have married for almost 10 years. We have completely broken (part of the reason why I do this), so there is no land, no house, no massive savings or retirement accounts. We have no children, there is no need for child support, custody, settlement, etc.

To simplify my papers, I am just a list of things that I want to be assigned. I think it can have it all.

We pointed out two dogs, and I want one, mentioned by the judge wants more information?

That is what I mentioned earlier --
Furniture (kitchen table, a small chair, a table, cherry may have all cozy room table cherry, etc.)
Electronics (computers, on the other computer (3), TV, DVD / video, can have radio)
Books Books (school, play hide-bound in Nice you can have the rest)
Household items (a set of Christmas dishes that could the remains of utensils and pots / pans)
Vehicles (89 standard, 2 doors, cars, trucks, '89 .. you can have it both ways)

Is there something I'm missing? Suggestions would be helpful! I do not remember when I submitted anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment