Wolf Off White Online Why Do I Compare Myself To The White Wolf?

Why do I compare myself to The White Wolf? - wolf off white online

Years ago I had this fantasy of the disease, there was a person named "The White Wolf". After everything was better than me, smarter, stronger, bigger, fresher, but also faster.
You see, I had this obsession with the performance. I say this because he is sick, if trained from "well below freezing at night" "my body." Miraculously, they are never sick ...
Whatever, whenever they got stronger or faster, of course, I thought he got stronger and faster. Why do we do? This is certainly very bad for me, so why continue? Why do I still believe that this person does not exist?

7 comments:

Howl at the Moon said...

Everyone needs a goal. One goal is always better than the constant improvement means .... to the point that you drop dead anyway.

good advice said...

Perhaps you are the secret of White Wolf, or you're just obviously pleased with himself and I think that there will never be strong enough physically there .. etc. and you see the white wolf as his ideal of improving still be happy with yourself and stop worrying about White Wolf B / C it's not real, but self-improvement is always a good thing

cork said...

do not complain much?

Tracy S said...

It seems that you can be a target for non-compliance attitude. Have you had problems, like a child will not receive praise or said they were not good enough? It appears that you have set the goal unattainable. You have to work for themselves on the acceptance of who you are!

Tracy S said...

It seems that you can be a target for non-compliance attitude. Have you had problems, like a child will not receive praise or said they were not good enough? It appears that you have set the goal unattainable. You have to work for themselves on the acceptance of who you are!

sweetbob... said...

Her arms are hairy, I often exclaim, like raw meat?

Jeff said...

There is nothing wrong with the best. I've heard that the winner is the one who more than the rest want to. It is abnormal when you ignore the rest of his life, his social life and school. You may have the best runners there, and unfortunately, striving for personal relationships. Go for the gold, but to have others with you. You'll notice that gold is in your family and friends, not in a round piece of metal.

Post a Comment