Mental Health Dementia When Does A Daugrher Stop And Worry About Own Mental Health.?

When does a daugrher stop and worry about own mental health.? - mental health dementia

In March, I will at 44yrs old with schizophrenia and other dementias. Is 74 to my father 75 years, sometimes unpleasant, now the only reason I worry is that he did not care for him, even the kitchen, a diabetic, I am shopping the night I finally called into the kitchen and fell, he has almost reached the ground, told me that I should call 911-I thought I had a seizure or something that was very bad mood and says i dont care you want to appeal. What if I call 911, including drinks, which would in drunk.i trembling with fear at times. See why I like drunkards. Hes drunk 60some year. all the advice that I only fly in leave.please Tired Of Being two shows need help. I Abad temperament. but I'm secriously. is how Dr. Jäkel and hide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment