Bernhardt Furniture And Tri-con Does Anybody Know If Direct Buy Sells Stanley, Hickory White, Century, Or Bernhardt Furniture? Thanks.?

Does anybody know if Direct Buy sells Stanley, Hickory White, Century, or Bernhardt furniture? Thanks.? - bernhardt furniture and tri-con

Lorri,

Stanley Han and hickory, but Century and Bernhardt. Call the 50% that is typical of the DB. Nor should one of them with all these manufacturers make available to think, because they tend to get a limited selection.

If you have questions, ask me or look on my profile that I have answered numerous questions from PP.

Thank you,
Donut

2 comments:

Brian S said...

I do not know exactly what you want, but you should really see hidden treasures. I know nothing directly about the purchase, but I know that this place has a really cool things for your home decorating and many impressive things with some furniture, and you should definitely check it out!

www.hiddentreasures4u.net

lily said...

go to their website and check it out.

Post a Comment