Md. Real Estate Title Agent Certificaton Should I Begin Freelancing As A Real Estate Settlement Officer?

Should i begin freelancing as a real estate settlement officer? - md. real estate title agent certificaton

I am a licensed settlement agent in MD, VA, PA and DC, and worked in the industry title for more than 5 years. I'm tired of being chained to a table and I want to start as a freelance ... There is someone there, on the east coast or west) from another species (population areas, the experience and can tell me whether it is worth, do not take it?

1 comments:

bull_roo... said...

I've never done before, but the type that should be used (in the area exactly the same as you), what he was used. That was when things really booming, and it was everything he was doing, but I had to leave, because not only companies. Let me put it so go ahead and allow independent of their own funds, but not to work or other.

Post a Comment