Html Table Th HTML Table Question. Whenever I Make A Table, It Automatically Makes It Run Horizontally, I Need Vertical....?

HTML Table Question. Whenever I make a table, it automatically makes it run horizontally, I need Vertical....? - html table th

The experiment, a line with a head table and make links to, but still horizontally, if I have to grow vertically.

Yes, I am with the u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; tr> and \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / tr code>, it is in the right places.

If you try to change the pitch, nothing happens, and publishing only the width of the cells in a table filled with empty space, which is not attractive.

If anyone knows how the table will look like a table header (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; make th>), while the data (in my case, a throw from left with u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, li > their code on the left), please provide a model or tell me the correct coding.

Thank you for all these answers in advance. If you have not read all of my question, I recommend you do;).

1 comments:

Silent said...

Frankly, I have to do your two questions and no idea what we are trying. What do you mean by "Going Horizontal" and "height difference"? Try to explain it again differently.

In an attempt not to create a table column by column line by line? There is no easy way to do HTML.

Send the code would be useful.

Post a Comment