Business Travel Accident What Do I Do If I Was Wrongfully Terminated For Being In An Auto Accident With A Sheriff?

What do I do if I was wrongfully terminated for being in an auto accident with a sheriff? - business travel accident

The Sheriff is following too close and rear end me and my husband when we stopped at a stop. The official sheriif trip with his son in the passenger seat and we hit very badly. She refused to call the police at the accident site. We had no cell phones, but we asked the official map. He also worked in the office of the sheriff himself. I reported the accident and went to the hospital I was treated like a criminal, he said, he will not pay for my injuries five days later, I was for "violating probation arrested. I have done nothing wrong. What can I do to my to find work or return to sue for unfair dismissal?

5 comments:

CAT^ said...

The member has committed a fault in the accident. In addition, she is found guilty, report the accident. To be trapped in his car not his probation. The sheriff's office will pay for your injuries. Contact your airline, insurance and a good lawyer. Someone here posted in touch with the local media. It is a good idea to increase and their action against the Ministry, and a financial agreement.

fangtaiy... said...

You can file a complaint with the argumanets you said. You can not be restored to your job, but you can make a point against the sheriff, you touch them.

outeven said...

Call the local newspaper and were received at City Hall.

mrtedhea... said...

Access to the phone and call a civil rights lawyer

mrtedhea... said...

Access to the phone and call a civil rights lawyer

Post a Comment