Dunhill Perfume Can You Help Me Find The Perfect Perfume?

Can you help me find the perfect perfume? - dunhill perfume

I am looking for a new fragrance that was my style, but you do not want to spend all eternity in a perfume counter to fully spritzed by aggressive vendors.

I like hot, almost masculine scent, especially those, bergamot, amber, sandalwood, cedar, or include the strengthening of a dominant base note. Otherwise, I like top notes are a bit of citrus fruits (like lemon grass) and flowers (jasmine, rosewood), but not insurmountable. I prefer the general feeling of the smell of wood and amber. You can also notes of lavender and vanilla.

The fragrance, which I found that really fits my taste, the wish of Alfred Dunhill.

Can you or make other scent that I could enjoy it?

12 comments:

:D said...

I do not know much about perfume, but it is this, you invent your own fragrance kit that sold the Body Shop ... and the flavors mix and match ... orange-lime, geranium, coriander, mint, watermelon, sandalwood, vetiver and tonka bean.

http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p ...


You can try this option if you do not find the perfect fragrance ..

Good Luck

Neighbou... said...

DUNE and diamonds ....

ms.kisse... said...

Chanel abundance of forest and very sexy 19

ms.kisse... said...

Chanel abundance of forest and very sexy 19

ms.kisse... said...

Chanel abundance of forest and very sexy 19

Quintess... said...

Kors by Michael Kors
Prada, H. Esp
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

All wood is very sexy, spicy, oriental ...

~Happy~ said...

Dior and Burberry

WINGS said...

Burberry is a great fragrance, and have different varieties of varieties, if you can call. I like Burberry weekend.

WINGS said...

Burberry is a great fragrance, and have different varieties of varieties, if you can call. I like Burberry weekend.

knowkidd... said...

Shalimar
Tigress
Two available online
To vermontcountrystore.com

Beauty isn't everything... said...

I love Amor Amor by Cacharel

melissa c said...

Lacoste pink very nice i love it

Post a Comment